Free shipping over 50€
The protection of your personal data is important to us!
The website is provided, as it stands, by the company “TSAKALAKIS ZISIS TOU PANAGIOTIS” and the distinctive title “lemon tree kids” (hereinafter the “business” or “lemon tree kids”), based in Serres at Tsalopoulou Street no. 8, PC 62100, tel. 23210 52333, Tax Identification Number 103821413, Tax Office of Serres, acting as Head of Data Processing, collects, stores, uses and generally processes the personal data, which you choose to provide to us , submitting them during the visit, registration or use of the website www.lemontreekids.gr, during the conclusion and execution of a contract / order with us.
For any issue related to the processing of your Data you can contact us at:
Tel: 23210 52333 email: email@example.com
What is personal data?
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable living person. Different information which, if put together, can lead to the identification of a particular person, is also personal data.
Examples of personal data:
name and surname
location data (eg location data function on mobile phone)
Internet Protocol (IP) address
What is Personal Data Processing?
Any operation or sequence of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval , the search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
What Data do we collect?
At Lemon tree kids, we take care to collect only the absolutely necessary Data, to serve the purpose for which they are intended. We collect data that serves commercial purposes and ensures excellent cooperation between us. This information is used for any lawful use. We collect the personal data that you choose to provide to us, in any way (via email, telephone, in person, etc.).
More specifically, the data we collect are the following:
Data when creating a user account on the Website.
– Required: e-mail address, password (login password)
Optional: name, surname, sheet, date of birth, postal address, telephone number, VAT number, Tax Office, Profession, we process them only when we have a legal reason to do so.
Details of your transactions with us, either through our physical store or through our online store.
– For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you made, products added to or removed from your cart, a list of products you wish to purchase (wish list ), coupon redemptions and how and when you contact us.
Interests and shopping preferences, which help us to suggest specific products and services that interest you.
– For example, which products do you prefer to receive a personalized offer from us
We will request and use only the Data we have collected to suggest products or services of interest to you and to further improve your shopping experience with us. Of course, it is always your choice if you share such information with us.
Traffic information of our website or other websites that you have browsed before us.
This online store opposes the collection of personal data of minors. The submission of personal data by minors is deleted directly from the online store file. Access to the online store is possible
- The website www.lemontreekids.gr is an online commercial store selling products and services via the Internet (hereinafter referred to as the online store or website) created and operated by the company under the name “TSAKALAKIS ZISIS TOU PANAGIOTIS” and the distinctive title “lemon tree kids “(hereinafter the” business “or” lemon tree kids “), based in Serres on Tsalopoulou Street no. 8, PC 62100, tel. 23210 52333, Tax Identification Number 103821413, Tax Office of Serres and electronic contact address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The website provides indicative general information about the versions and specifications of the displayed products, as well as about our services. You understand and agree that the purpose of this Website is to facilitate your general information about our business and our products / services.
- The products available for sale in the online store belong exclusively to the company. The characteristics and other elements of the products sold can be found available by following the search instructions listed in our online store and by “clicking” on the name of the respective product. The price of each product includes the corresponding VAT. The Company has the right to change the prices without providing information or announcement
- Intellectual and industrial property rights
- The website www.lemontreekids.gr is the official online store of the company “TSAKALAKIS ZISIS TOU PANAGIOTIS” and the distinctive title “lemon tree kids” and is the intellectual property of its creators, according to law 2121/1993 “On Intellectual Property”, as it has been amended and is valid today and the international conventions that Greece has signed. “Lemon tree kids” reserves the exclusive copyright in the design, source code, database and all content of the website (including badges, badges, images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, etc.). ) either as a beneficiary or with its legal authorization and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. Any violation of the rights of these authors in any way incurs the responsibilities and penalties prescribed by law.
- Indicatively and not restrictively, copying, editing, modifying, publishing, transferring, distributing, distributing in any way, reselling, creating a derivative work of texts, images, graphics and the contents of the database without the written permission of its creators and its deception public about the actual content provider of the website. It is also forbidden to copy, edit, print, decompile or in any way unauthorized use of the Lemon tree kids software. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or for personal or commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of the company or any other copyright holder.
- The trademarks contained therein, such as names, images, logos and insignia representing Lemon tree kids or third parties and their products or services, are the exclusive trademarks of “TSAKALAKIS ZISIS TOU PANAGIOTIS” or third parties protected by applicable laws. on trademarks under the relevant provisions of Greek and European law, international conventions and treaties.
- The use of any of the services of Lemon tree kids and the publication of content means that the customer guarantees that he has the right to do so and that the publication does not concern confidential information or infringe the rights of third parties.
- Any publication of content by the customer is done in the knowledge of the above and at his own risk for possible violation of the rights of other users or third parties, as well as by taking any risks involved. Our company does not guarantee that the information or ideas published on the websites it hosts on its servers are legal or that they will not be used improperly.
- Products and Services
- Lemon tree kids have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Our company is constantly looking for ways to improve the specifications, design and production of its products and changes are constantly made. While every effort is being made to produce up-to-date products and specifications, this site should not be considered an infallible guide to Lemon tree kids products and services, nor is it an offer to sell a specific good. We advise you to always check the specifications with our lemon tree kids representative before placing your order to avoid any misunderstanding.
- The information and images that appear on the pages of the Website are based on technical characteristics that exist at the time of uploading or updating the pages. Due to a policy of continuous product improvement, specifications, equipment, options and goods are subject to change at any time. Colors may not be displayed faithfully, as current technology does not allow accurate color rendering. The models and / or versions presented on the Website, together with their equipment, options and accessories, are the ones distributed in Greece. The information displayed on the Website is in any case of a general nature and is not contractually binding.
- Order submission and cancellation – WITHDRAWAL
- Placing an order through our online store is a conclusion of a distance selling contract regulated by the legal framework of Law 2251/1994, as amended. It is a binding offer to purchase the products selected for purchase at the listed price (including VAT and shipping costs).
- From the moment of the Final Submission onwards, the cancellation is made in consultation of the customer with the store either by phone at +30 23210 52333, or by sending a message in the contact form, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the indication « Order Cancellation “and its code. In case you want to exercise the right of withdrawal, the products of your order must be returned in their original condition within 14 days, after contacting the company. For more information on product returns, please visit the “Returns” page.
- Subscribe to Newsletter.
- Your subscription to our lemon tree kids newsletter is at your discretion and is not a mandatory procedure for purchasing from our Online Store or for providing our other services, including your simple browsing of our Website.
- Your registration in the Newsletter Service of our Company, is completed by entering your e-mail address (email) in the corresponding field on our page. Upon completion of your registration you give us your explicit consent for Lemon tree kids to send you information and promotional material about its products and services, as well as related advertising messages.
- Carrying out a purchase through an online store-ORDER
- The purchase process at www.lemontreekids.gr is very simple. After selecting the product you want, click “Add to cart” on the corresponding button that appears on the product. The product will be automatically transferred to your shopping cart where you can change the quantity, delete the product or continue your purchases with other products.
- After completing the selection of items, click on the “Complete order” button in the shopping cart and follow the steps to complete the purchase by entering the shipping and payment details. When the above process is completed you will receive an e-mail with the details of your order.
- At Lemon tree kids we offer you the most popular payment methods for easy and fast purchases:
- By debiting your credit or debit card.
- By deposit in the following bank accounts:
- EUROBANK GR4602601310000700200923010
- ΕΘΝΙΚΗ GR2901104650000046501100005
with Beneficiary in all the above accounts ZISIS TSAKALAKI OF PANAGIOTIS With reason your name and order number. Then you must send the receipt via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. When the deposit is made by any other bank, any transaction costs are borne exclusively by the customer. In case of no deposit within 2 working days, the order will be canceled
- Cash on delivery, ie payment to the courier employee upon delivery of the products.
- Shipping method
Shipments of our products can be made in areas within Greece. Shipments are made by General Post. The products are sent to your place within 1 to 3 working days from the day of ordering, and if the products are immediately available. Excludes peak periods (holidays and vacations). In case a product is not available you will be informed immediately by email (e-mail) about the progress of your order. Our lemon tree kids is not responsible for product availability shortages or for delays in the execution of orders and delivery of ordered products due to force majeure, extreme weather events, fire, supplier strikes, malfunctions of cooperating courier companies, ( etc. and generally for reasons of non-fault of our lemon tree kids.
- For orders where shipping costs:
• for land destinations corresponds to € 3.00 up to 2 kg weight, for each additional kg the charge is € 1
• for island destinations at € 3.20 up to 2 kg weight, for each additional kg € 1.20.
• The cost of cash on delivery, in each case amounts to € 4.00 up to 2 kg, for each additional kg € 1.20 of the transport cost. Orders are processed after payment is completed. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays are executed on the next business day.
- When the place of shipment is not covered by the network of the cooperating transport lemon tree kids or the Customer wishes the transport of the products with his own means and expenses, the Customer informs in writing the Lemon tree kids, indicating the means of transport of his choice (transport lemon tree kids, agency etc) and Lemon tree kids undertakes to ship the products in the way indicated by the Customer. In this case, it is not possible to pay the order by cash on delivery and the Customer pays his order as well as the shipping cost of the products of the agency of his choice or the shipping lemon tree kids or the means of his choice, before sending the order of. In these cases, the risk from the sale passes to the buyer at the time of delivery of the sold products to the carrier.
- Upon receipt, the Customer must check the products he receives, as by signing he confirms that he has received properly and upon receipt the risk goes to the Customer. If the Customer does not receive the products after receiving the notice for shipment and despite the relevant notice of the carrier, Lemon tree kids reserves the right to either cancel the order or withdraw from the sale.
Product Returns and Changes
- If you are not happy with your purchase, proceed with the product change / return process.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of receipt. The return of the product, in this case, can be done only when the product is in its original condition and with full original packaging.
- All our products belong to vulnerable categories due to their nature and cannot be changed.
- When sending each order, our company inspects the products for any defective parts or parts thereof. However, in case you receive a problematic product or the product is not what you ordered, you have the right to replace it, completely free of charge.
- All products must be returned new, unused, with the protective stickers, intact with all the barcode tabs attached to them.
- Any products that have been returned damaged or soiled will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer, at the expense of the return cost.
- CHANGE PROCEDURE
- You send the product back to us ONLY with the cooperating courier company General Post Office (information on the ways of contact of the store and (+30) 210 4851100), alternatively you can deliver it to a General Post store. Write your name, your phone number and what product you want on a piece of paper. You are charged the difference of the products if there is.
- The first return is free, while for every change from there and beyond you are charged the shipping. RETURNS FROM CYPRUS & ABROAD: For returns from abroad send the parcel to the address lemon tree kids Tsalopoulou no. 8, PC 62100, tel. 23210 52333, PC 62100, SERRES, GREECE. Once we receive your package, we refund your card, the value of the products you have returned to us. Returns on discounted products are not made. It is good for the security of your parcel to keep the shipment number of the parcel you return to us.
- Right of Withdrawal
- You have the right to withdraw if you wish, you send us the products back and in your package you attach on a piece of paper the IBAN number of your bank account, to which bank it belongs and the name of the beneficiary. Refunds from us are made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of your parcel by us.
- The refund is made after the necessary quality control and you are informed about it by relevant e-mail. CAUTION: The return is made ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY with the cooperating courier company General Post Office (Information at (+30) 210 4851100). Shipments by plain mail or any other Courier are NOT accepted. The value of the products is returned by us and not the cash on delivery costs. For all products there is a discount and all products belonging to the vulnerable categories can not be refunded.
- External links
The previous written authorization of “TSAKALAKIS ZISIS TOU PANAGIOTIS” and the distinctive title “lemon tree kids” are necessary for the creation of any hyperlink on the Website. In no event does our lemon tree kids assume any responsibility for the content or the products and services offered on the websites to which the Website is linked, either by hyperlinks or by any other type of link. Our lemon tree kids does not represent, warrant, support or be liable for any external sites that may link to and from this site. Any external site that you visit by clicking on a link on this site is beyond the control of our lemon tree kids and you visit entirely at your own risk.
- Denial of responsibility
- Your use of the Website is at your own risk. “Lemon tree kids” is not responsible for any immediate or consequential loss or damage, including any material loss, data loss or financial loss, resulting from or in connection with the use of this Website or related sites such as viruses and any legal responsibility and resolution of the problem is solely up to the customer.
- Our lemon tree kids checks the smooth operation of the websites it builds on all major browsers, including those made by Microsoft, Firefox, Google and Opera, and makes sure they look similar. In addition, it will check and confirm a similar appearance in the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, without implying that it will be exactly the same as the others. These files are not checked on older or outdated browsers.
- The customer accepts that during the provision of management services, maintenance, technical support of the website, our lemon tree kids will make every effort to implement its requests, to repair any problems that may occur and to ensure its proper operation. page, but is not responsible for the final recovery time of the problem, which is related to its size and type.
- Supplier Liability and Guarantee.
The producer of every product you buy is responsible for any damage due to a defect in his product.
- Liability www.lemontreekids.gr for defects, loss.
- Www.lemontreekids.gr has against you all the obligations provided in the Civil Code for the seller. Especially in case of defect of the product we sell you you can (a) request its repair without your charge, unless this is impossible or requires disproportionate costs or its replacement with another or (c) withdraw. The above obligations of Lemon tree kids cease in case the defect has been caused by you, or the product that is returned has dirt, damage, abrasions, creases and generally creates the impression that it has been used beyond what is necessary to determine it. its suitability, or in the narrow or broad sense of force majeure. In any case, the products must be accompanied by the necessary legal documents and receipts. You must exercise the above rights within fourteen (14) calendar days from the receipt of your products, and this deadline starts from the day of receipt and in any case within it you must have returned the product to us.
- In case we have executed your order incorrectly (wrong product, price, etc.), you must inform us immediately at the following contact details: Phone: 23210 52333 or Email: email@example.com
- We further inform you that the risk of loss or damage of the products is borne by www.lemontreekids.gr until you or a third party who you appoint as responsible for receiving the products on your behalf (other than the carrier) has acquired the physical possession of the goods, so this risk is transferred to you. However, the risk is transferred to you from the delivery of your purchased products to the carrier, if the carrier has been ordered by you to transport the goods and this option was not offered by www.lemontreekids.gr, subject to your rights against of the carrier.
- User Responsibility
- Subject to your legal rights, the site and all information, text, names, images, images, logos, links and icons, information, specifications and colors on this site may vary from market to market and may change without warning. Consult our lemon tree kids sales representative for availability. In particular, we do not guarantee or represent the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this site, nor do we guarantee that your use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site and its servers are free of viruses or computer errors.
- Third Party Orders – Gifts
- In case the recipient is a different person from the user or from the billing entity (if he is a natural person), the user declares responsibly to Lemon tree kids that he has the explicit consent and consent of this third natural person, for the submission and registration of necessary personal data that will allow the execution of the order, especially the invoicing in favor of a third party, and / or the delivery of the order to its name and address (by registration and contact telephone).
- In the unfortunate case that the lemon tree kids is sued in any way for the processing of third party data in the above procedure, the user who responsibly stated for the acceptance of these terms, that there was the consent or consent of the subject (third party), has a position legal guardian against our lemon tree kids and will be liable to bear any damages suffered by our lemon tree kids due to such unauthorized use of the personal data of the third party, more reasonable remuneration of legal counsel, not excluded and any other claim of lemon tree our kids against the user, even compensation for non-pecuniary damage.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- If you do not fully accept these Terms, you must stop using this site immediately.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, which are stored in the user’s browser when he visits a website. The information stored on the user’s computer may contain information such as the pages visited, the date and time of the visit, as well as a random and unique identification number. By using cookies, the site www.lemontreekids.gr is able to store useful information for the user’s browsing in it, as well as to read this information in order to offer the user a unified browsing experience. The site www.lemontreekids.gr uses the necessary cookies of Google Analytics for its proper operation, for the best and personalized experience of its visitors, without storing recognizable information about them. We do not ask for your consent for functional cookies and analysis cookies which have no or no impact on the protection of your personal data.
- How to control cookies?
- You can change your personal choices by clicking Here.
- What are your rights?
You have the rights:
- Access to your data
- Correct or delete your data
- Portability of your data
- Restrict the processing of your data
- Opposition to the processing of your data
- Withdrawal of your consent for the use of some or all of the cookies and consequently for the processing of your data. To exercise your above rights in the “lemon tree kids”, you can submit your request at the headquarters of our company in Serres on Tsalopoulou Street no. 8, T.K. 62100, tel. 23210 52333, Serres, Greece or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as to submit, in case you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the applicable law for the protection of personal data, a complaint to the Authority Personal Data Protection (www.dpa.gr).
For any question or request regarding the processing of your Data and the exercise of your rights, you can contact us at +30 23210 52333.
- Internet Explorer //support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Firefox //support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome //support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari //support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Safari for iPad and iPhone //support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Changes to the Cookies Policy.
This Cookies Policy is subject to change at any time. For this reason, we consider it appropriate to refer to this Policy regularly. This entered into force on 10/06/2021. In case of modification it will indicate the date on which it took place. The Cookies Policy is always considered valid, as formulated by the most recent modification.
About the server of this site
All web traffic (file transfer) between this site and your browser is encrypted and transferred via HTTPS using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).